Our credit hire team is the largest and longest-established in the UK, with over 200 colleagues, and acting for more Insurers & Broker clients than any other, but we don’t do stuffy and formal; we are down to earth and enjoy the delivery of legal excellence. We are incredibly proud of our reputation and of the work we do with our clients in defeating dishonest motor claims and developing strategies to identify and prevent new and emerging risks. We are looking for like-minded people who want to join us in this exciting and important work, and who want to develop their career with us.
You will predominately be handling your own case load of delegated authority claims which will include but not limited to credit hire cases, suspected credit hire fraud, liability investigations and bodily injury cases whilst assisting and helping to shape our best in class strategy for our insurer clients.
We are looking for all kinds of individuals that have a desire to progress and develop. Our promise back to you is to support you in reaching those career goals. Many of our leadership team and technicians started their careers at Keoghs which underlines the development commitment to all our people.
Our culture is one of support, respect and recognition, so if you think you’re a good fit then we’d love to hear from you.
The role is to input new claims, close settled claims and archive them and carry out any other associated daily administrative tasks and activities which require urgent attention.
Key Accountabilities •Input new claims with a set time frame.
- To ensure compliance with the SRA Standards & Regulations.
35 hours per week
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm with 1 unpaid hour for lunch. This is a hybrid working role so will be working 1 day in the office and 4 days from home.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications Prior knowledge, skills and experience:
- Minimum education standard of 3 GCSEs grades A-C or equivalent
- An ability to organise and prioritise tasks
- An ability to use own initiative
- An ability to work under pressure
- A team player
- An ability to maintain attention to detail when dealing with repetitive tasks
- Good Literacy and IT skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Capabilities needed to succeed and excel in the role:
- Technical knowledge to be developed:
- Understanding of Pre Proceedings Credit Hire.
- This role gives new recruits an opportunity to learn about the work undertaken in a legal department and gain knowledge and skills associated.
- This role offers an opportunity to develop a range of skills under supervision.
- Administration staff are given the same opportunity to develop their career options within the team and Keoghs as all other staff.
- Further career progression will depend on the Administration Assistant’s aptitude and desire to move on to the next level within the team and/or company as a whole.
- Effective Communication.
- Prioritising and Organising.
- Client Skills.
- People Skills.
Our culture is focussed on making Keoghs sustainable and successful for our people and clients, with this our five values are at the heart of everything we do;
We listen, are down to earth and supportive
We work together towards a common goal
We’re friendly with a can do attitude
We care about our clients
Contract Type Permanent
Area Credit Hire and Recoveries
Sub Area Pre Litigated Credit Hire
Office Keoghs Bolton Parklands
Closing Date 07 Dec 2022