Barista - Lewisham - 36 hours per week - permanent
Here at Costa Coffee we are all about passion, energy and teamwork, serving memorable moments for every one of our customers. As a Barista you’ll you be working for the nations favourite coffee shop, you will enjoy brilliant training and amazing benefits so that you enjoy Costa coffee as much as our customers do.
What we can offer...
We are really proud of the work our Team Members deliver and we want you to feel valued and rewarded;
Starting pay of £10.00 - £11.00 per hour (dependent on the location of the store) rising with training
- Quarterly Feelgood points scheme – potential to earn up to £350 worth of points
- Whilst on shift free handmade drinks plus 50% discount on food and bottled drinks
- Costa Coffee Retirement Plan, which offers matching contributions
- Costa Discount App – 25% off food & drinks in store when you’re not working
- Cycle to Work Scheme through which you can make huge savings on bikes and accessories
- Huge savings on gym memberships & fitness accessories, and even our Shoes for Crews scheme for discounted footwear
- Access to Feel Good discounts, where you can get instant cashback and make savings at an array of retailers
A bit about the role...Day to day you’ll be making coffee. But not just any coffee, Costa Coffee! You’ll perfect your craft through amazing training, taking care to make every customer experience an awesome one. In addition to this you will enjoy the following:
- Crafting great coffee with your passion and energy for that perfect blend
- Serving customers with a smile ensuring customers walk away happy, and we see them again very soon
- Be knowledgeable and confident about all Costa products, after all its not just amazing coffee we sell, don’t forget our teas, frostinos, seasonal ranges and much more
- Work with your team to maintain health & safety and cleanliness across the store
- Most importantly, have fun at work. Learn, develop and meet some great people.
A great Barista will love coffee, and have a genuine passion for people, as well as the desire to learn and be the best they can be. No experience is required, just a can-do attitude and:
- A positive outlook with bags of personality
- A passion for delivering excellence in everything you do
- Good communication skills because you will be talking to our amazing customers daily
- Courage to show your confidence
- You will often need to multitask, therefore a hard-working attitude is key here
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We’re the No 1 coffee brand in the UK for the 12th year in a row. At Costa, your part of a genuine and warm team that shares a love for coffee, and a desire to deliver great experiences to our customers, our communities and to our people.
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do.
For any general queries, or if you feel you need adjustments to the application or online assessment process please contact email@example.com
E-Mail Adress : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact between 09:00-18:00.
Apply On Company Site
SIMILAR JOB CATEGORIES
Jobs in London Full-Time Jobs in London
Thousands of jobs for all cities and positions on edmeg.com Thousands of career opportunities are waiting for you at edmeg.com.
Fill out the form if you want to be informed first before similar jobs.