We are looking for 2 enthusiastic and motivated Call Handler/Admin Assistants to join our Busy Admin Team, to support the clinical services in the Rotherham Care Group., who want to participate and contribute to achieving excellent quality of care for our patients. In return for this commitment we will support and develop your potential and skills through regular supervision and development in these busy roles within our friendly Trust.
Successful applicants must be highly motivated individuals who can calmly receive telephone calls from patients who are experiencing Mental Health problems. You will be working in a fast paced environment that will require you to deal with challenging situations. Boroughwide Services compromises of three Mental Teams; Crisis Team, Intensive Home Treatment Team and Hospital Liaison Team all of which the successful applicant will be trained.
Full training will be provided, however some previous experience with SystmOne or Mental Health Patients would be desirable.
The posts are 1 full time at 37.5 hours and 1 part time 16 hours per week.
- provide a confidential, quality administrative service to an identified pathway within the Care Group.
- Display and maintain high levels of Customer Service at all times, ensuring all service users have a positive experience at their point of contact.
- Answer telephone calls as per agreed protocols.
- To Communicate effectively, accurately and professionally, applying discretion and empathy where necessary, with written, telephone and face to face contact with Trust Staff and external agencies.
- Create and maintain up to date computerised patient records and recall systems on SystmOne.
- Update new referrals on to SystmOne. Maintain current referrals and end where advised to do so.
Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust (RDaSH)employ around 3700 talented colleagues who are very much appreciated, valued, and respected.
We have a wide portfolio which includes mental health, physical health, learning disability and drug and alcohol services.
We are passionate about enhancing the quality of our service andwe work hard to attract and select the right colleagues for our organisation. Our goal is to employ those who share our passion for providing first class care while remaining committed to our vision and values.
To find out more about working for RDaSH and the fantastic benefits we offer visit our website:
Please view the attached job description and person specification to view the full details about the role.