About The Role
Do you love to clean?
Do you get a sense of satisfaction in completing a task?
Do enjoy making sure everything is clean and safe for customers?
You could be joining our team of hardworking cleaning heroes supporting our clients. No day will be the same you could be helping keep sites clean. You could be working alone and or as part of a wider team to keep everything safe and clean for our client. You may be required to use machinery as part of your role (don’t worry we will give you all the training you need).
What do you get from us?
- Our colleague and client relationships are really important to us, so if you feel you have the skills to help us meet their needs, then we have all the training and tools on our processes and systems to help you achieve this.
- Assistance Programme through Health Assured – Physical, mental and financial health support for all our colleagues through our ehub and phone.
- Grocery Aid – Emotional, practical and financial support, through counselling, advice and grants.
- Wagestream – Access your money as you earn it. Track and save as you earn and learn better spending habits
- Perkbox – Saving on your weekly shop, days out, eating out and utility bills. Plus, recipes and wellbeing tips.
- Fortnightly pay
- Free uniform
- Online training in multiple languages
We are looking for someone who has a can-do attitude and is passionate about maintaining cleaning standards, you need to be punctual, reliable and friendly as you will be on site with clients and customers. You need to be able to work as part of a team or on your own.
A little about us:
- A family-owned business, founded in 1962.
- Turnover over £84 million, employing over 4,000 colleagues.
- Currently sit within the top 2% of all cleaning and security providers.
- Our services include Cleaning, Security, Specialist, and FM services.
- Passionate about delivering a personable and reliable service
- We work within multiple industries and they will probably be brands you know and love, if this all sounds great to you then we look forward to hearing from you.
1 day per week
Start Time & End Time
Flexi - can start from 9am until 2pm