Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as a Cleaning Services Operations Support where you will be supporting the Cleaning Services Team Manager with all planning and preparation activity attributed to the day to day operation of the Cleaning Services Department.
A little About Us & What’s In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK’s most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
What You’ll Be Doing
As Cleaning Services Operations Support, you will be running a consistently successful guest arrival day as well as ensuring the Support Team are trained and motivated to consistently deliver a quality service within budget control.
You will lead and coach the team daily to ensure all areas of responsibility are covered, guiding all team members when needed and escalate issues to the Cleaning Team Manager when required.
- Monitor daily service and tasks, observing speed of service, arranging appropriate resource when needed
- Supports with the delivery of budget performance within the department
- Support the Cleaning Services Team Manager with attracting recruiting and onboarding new team members, ensuring all team have the relevant qualifications and completed all training required for role
- Support the Cleaning Team manager with Team Rota’s, Accurate hours worked recording, safety compliance checks and legislative compliance checks.
- Responsible for all stock management and orders made with the Cleaning Services Department
- Confidently deal with guest concerns with the ability to resolve problems, show empathy and understanding. Reacts to Guest Feedback and works with the team to respond quickly to address areas for improvement
- Support the Cleaning Services team through 90-day induction including completion of mandatory safe and secure training
What We Would Like You To Bring
- Previous experience of working within a large team
- The ability to work at pace and under pressure whilst remaining organised
- A strong team player that has the desire to see the department succeed
- Experience of stock control and managing budgets an advantage
- Computer Literate
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Team Member and grow into a General Manager’s role… Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!