An award-winning law firm is looking for a Court of Protection Solicitor to join their team based in their Oxford office. Ideally the firm is looking for someone with at least 2 years' experience but welcome applications from a newly qualified lawyer right up until a more senior associate.
The court of protection team typically work with vulnerable people offering advice on a broad range of matters including wills, guardianship arrangements, lifetime estate planning, succession planning, trusts, powers of attorney, estate administration and disputes. The team also support vulnerable clients in managing their affairs dealing with the Court of Protection.
This law firm has a friendly and down-to-earth culture, with a balance of respect, collaboration, and transparency throughout. Along with its supportive environment, this firm empowers its colleagues to be themselves yet use their judgement to do what's right for their clients, the business, and the wider community. Their team-based culture encourages both their colleagues and their communities to thrive.
- Keen interest in private client and court of protection work.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly organised, with great time management.
- Possessing empathy & sympathy.
- Good communications skills with an ability to explain complex areas of law in a simple and coherent way.
- Ability to work to deadlines, to prioritise and manage a varied caseload.
- Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Phone : 0783 662 8820
E-Mail Adress : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact between 09:00-18:00.
Apply On Company Site
Jobs in Oxford