£27,000 - £31,000/annum
- United Kingdom - England - East of England - Cambridgeshire - Eaton Socon
23 November 2022
Are you a qualified and experienced HR Administrator, looking for an opportunity to grow into your next role?
Or perhaps are you a HR Coordinator looking for a people centric role in an organisation that values and promotes development opportunities and who care for their people, their customers, their partners and their future.
We are looking for a People and Performance Coordinator, with a passion for both learning and development and recruitment, to support our People department at Lifesure.
Main purpose of the role
- Handling and overseeing first level HR queries and support across the business
- Ensuring we have a consistent approach to Learning and Development
- Coordinating and supporting the recruitment process, working directly with line managers and recruitment agencies to grow the team. Maintaining relationships with recruiters and actively driving a successful recruitment process
Essential experience and qualifications
- CIPD Level 3, as a minimum
- Previous HR experience, perhaps an experienced HR Administrator looking for the next step, or a current HR Officer or Coordinator
- A similar role coordinating learning, development and training
- Ability to work in a high performing culture, working at a fast pace
- Excellent written and spoken English
Desirable experience and qualifications
- Train the Trainer qualified
All roles require a full DBS clearance and Valid ID checks (address, CCJ, bankrupcy records) at offer stage.
Please review the full job description.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £27,000.00-£31,000.00 per year