Healthcare Informatics has an exciting opportunity to join our Information Governance and Security Team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. The post holder will work as part of the Information Governance and Security team providing high level of engagement with internal teams and external suppliers during Data Security Protection Toolkit (DSPT) processes and ongoing compliance checks that are required as part of the information governance and security team projects and procedures.
- Own and manage Data Security Protection Toolkit (DSPT) and related projects.
- Assist Information and Governance and Security Managers with annual DSPT submission.
- Take ownership of gathering all evidence required related to internal and external data security audits.
- Supporting Digital Compliance Officer (DTAC) on specific projects and providing cover as and when required.
- Engage with suppliers, staff and internal teams to gather evidence required to meet DSPT\ISO27001 audit compliance.
- Produce formal documentation as requested to the standards defined by the NHS DSPT requirements and IG & IS Meetings.
- Manage DSPT projects required as part of yearly submissions.
- Manage monthly DSPT Tracking meeting with IG&IS Leads.
- Provide DSPT Monthly compliance evidence report to senior management.
- Conduct IG\IS spot checks regularly across the trust and record audit findings and report follow up actions.
- Audit Healthcare Informatics Policies and documents (DSPT\ISO) and ensure all documents are current and have appropriate controls and are suitable for submission as evidence.
- Engage with suppliers via telephone\ video conference, and email to ensure all accreditations are valid and obligations are being met and recorded.
- Co-ordinate feedback and clarification questions from internal teams and suppliers.
- Conduct IG\IS feedback and report as and when required.
We continue to encourage all staff to ensure that they have been double vaccinated and received their booster. We recognise that taking the vaccine provides the best defence against COVID 19 for our patients, our staff and their families.
This post will be subject to a probationary period. Internal applicants are exempt from the probationary period (unless you are an internal applicant currently part way through a probationary period or currently a bank member of staff).
Starting with NELFT
NELFT place a great deal of importance on new starters being properly welcomed and inducted into the Trust. All new starters will join the Trust on the first Monday of each month and will undertake a comprehensive induction of up to two weeks which will include mandatory training, systems training and the allocation of equipment. As part of the process, new starters will have the opportunity to also meet the executive team, senior managers and attend a number of drop in sessions focusing in engagement, health and wellbeing and key processes. The induction will be held at our head office in Rainham, Essex.
High Cost Area Supplement - London
This post also attracts payment for High Cost Area Supplement of 15% of the basic salary (minimum payment of £4,108 and a maximum payment of £5,177).
Please refer to the attached job description and person specification when completing your application