Healthcare Informatics has an exciting opportunity to join our Information Governance and Security Team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. The post holder will work as part of the Information Governance and Security team providing high level of engagement with internal teams and external suppliers during the pre and post procurement phases of digital transition projects and ongoing compliance checks that are required as part of the information governance and security team projects and procedures.
- Own and manage Digital Transformation Assessment Criteria (DTAC) process.
- Engage with suppliers, staff and internal teams to provide advice and guidance to gather information and populate the DTAC form.
- Produce formal documentation as requested to the standards defined by the DTAC Board.
- Maintain DTAC Board Terms of reference and Process.
- Manage responsibility to co-ordinate and maintain DTAC Board.
- Supporting Digital Compliance Officer (DSPT) on specific projects and providing cover as and when required.
- Ensure DTAC logging is setup correctly and maintained on the trusts ICT call logging system
- Ensure DTAC performance is reported to senior management monthly.
- Engage with suppliers via telephone\ video conference, and email to illicit requirements to meet DTAC criteria.
- Co-ordinate feedback and clarification questions from internal teams and suppliers.
- Review DTAC responses and ensure responses are relevant and sufficient for review by DTAC board members.
- Maintain register of pending, authorized and deferred DTAC approvals.
- Work with procurement department to ensure all new software requests are channeled through DTAC process.
- Work with Informatics project managers during procurement phase of projects.
- Audit previously authorised suppliers to ensure the DTAC is still being maintained.
- Keep a formal record of all DTAC audits for DSPT (Data Security Protection Toolkit) and ISO27001 compliance.
We continue to encourage all staff to ensure that they have been double vaccinated and received their booster. We recognise that taking the vaccine provides the best defence against COVID 19 for our patients, our staff and their families.
This post will be subject to a probationary period. Internal applicants are exempt from the probationary period (unless you are an internal applicant currently part way through a probationary period or currently a bank member of staff).
Starting with NELFT
NELFT place a great deal of importance on new starters being properly welcomed and inducted into the Trust. All new starters will join the Trust on the first Monday of each month and will undertake a comprehensive induction of up to two weeks which will include mandatory training, systems training and the allocation of equipment. As part of the process, new starters will have the opportunity to also meet the executive team, senior managers and attend a number of drop in sessions focusing in engagement, health and wellbeing and key processes. The induction will be held at our head office in Rainham, Essex.
High Cost Area Supplement - London
This post also attracts payment for High Cost Area Supplement of 15% of the basic salary (minimum payment of £4,108 and a maximum payment of £5,177).
Please refer to the attached job description and person specification when completing your application