About the Role
Base Location: Belfast
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 depending on skills and experience + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available
What is the Role?
Our Escalations Specialist will monitor, educate and evaluate customer interactions to ensure we continue to deliver a high-level quality of service including: compliance, educational feedback training, proper system usage, delivery against processes, problem resolution and friendliness & attitude to the customer. In this role you will:
- monitor and evaluate contact centre interactions, record evaluations and provide detailed feedback directly to the operational team members
- produce high quality learning resources for use within the virtual learning environment, to support both classroom and blended learning courses. Takes a proactive role in the preparation and support of traditional and blended learning courses, considering the full range of training methods and tools available
- drive improvements in the quality of service and identify and rectify inefficiencies within our processes and behaviours
- participate in calibration sessions with other quality evaluators to ensure a consistent approach to monitoring across all areas of the home energy team
- be a point of escalation for complaints and support the investigation handling and tracking of complaints
- build and maintain strong interdepartmental relationships whilst maintaining a tracker of key stats and providing regular reports into the KPI tracker
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- experience of working in a complaints or quality function
- strong verbal and written communication skills with experience delivering training feedback
- an interest and understanding of compliance and process adherence, as well as call centre metrics: service levels, abandonment rates, NPS and capacity planning
- experience mentoring team members in a customer focused environment with the ability to provide constructive feedback in a friendly and approachable manner
- strong understanding of effective call handling techniques and standards to support first call resolution and customer service excellence
- excellent planning and organisational skills together with the ability to build relationships and use your own initiative
SSE is a multinational energy company listed on the FTSE 100, with a vision “to be a leading energy company in a net zero world”. We’re investing in £24bn+ by the end of the decade to help deliver our Net Zero Acceleration Programme.
Part of SSE Plc, Energy Customer Solutions is the Customer facing division – providing energy and low carbon solutions to over 1.3million customers. We have a strong market position with great customer relationships and expert customer teams working in Belfast, Cardiff, Dublin, Perth, and Reading. Energy Customer Solutions is made up of 2 external brands; we operate under the brands SSE Airtricity (Ireland) & SSE Energy Solutions (GB).
SSE Airtricity is Ireland's second largest and fastest growing energy provider, supplying around 800,000 domestic and commercial gas, electricity and home energy services customers in the Republic and Northern Ireland. Around 40% of the electricity SSE Airtricity supplies to its customers on an island basis is generated from renewable sources - the greenest energy supply of any provider on the island and over three times the average on an all-island basis.
We have ambitious targets to help our customers on their journey to Net Zero by increasing the accessibility of green energy solutions through the provision of customer-driven propositions and we’re a partner to customers and stakeholders as they seek ways to respond to the climate crisis.
Help us power change.
What’s in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement (including public holidays), enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for ‘Inclusion & Diversity at SSE’ to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Andy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01738 340826.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.
Phone : 01738 340826
E-Mail Adress : email@example.com
Please contact between 09:00-18:00.
Apply On Company Site
SIMILAR JOB CATEGORIES
Jobs in Antrim Full-Time Jobs in Antrim
Thousands of jobs for all cities and positions on edmeg.com Thousands of career opportunities are waiting for you at edmeg.com.
Fill out the form if you want to be informed first before similar jobs.