PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
JOB TITLE: Receptionist - The Rabbit Hotel & Retreat
JOB REFERENCE: RHRH 03/22
REPORTING TO: Assistant General Manager
HOURS: This position is full-time based on 4-5 days out of 7, including weekend work. Example shift patterns 7.30am-3.30pm/ 2.30pm-10.30pm.
JOB LOCATION: The Rabbit Hotel & Retreat, 882 Antrim Rd, Templepatrick, Ballyclare BT39 0AH.
SALARY: Payscale £11.00-£12.50 per hour.
About the role:
The Rabbit is home to 33 uniquely designed bedrooms, The Grill Room Restaurant, adjoining Hunter's Bar, and The Loft our amazing wedding venue located on the first floor.
As Hotel Receptionist at The Rabbit, you will be the first point of contact for all our visiting guests and dictate the atmosphere for the initial customer experience. We are therefore seeking someone with a welcoming, friendly demeanor, someone who is ready to answer any questions the guests may have about the hotel and the local area.
Your main role will be to manage all the check-in/out of guests, operate our main hotel switchboard, and direct guests to the dining/bar/accommodation and spa areas. You will use our online booking systems as well as answer telephone calls dealing with all enquiries.
If you have previous experience working within hospitality in a customer-facing role and seeking a new challenge then we would love to hear from you!
Please visit; https://www.rabbithotel.com/
Main duties will include but are not limited to;
- Meeting and greeting all guests, at the hotel entrance in a polite and friendly manner.
- Escorting guests around all hotel areas.
- Being attentive to guest requests, resolving any complaints where possible, and reporting all incidents to senior management.
- Dealing with all guest queries – by phone, post, online, and face-to-face.
- Maintaining a good knowledge of all Galgorm Collection’s services in order to deal with daily client queries and bookings.
- Identifying and maximising sales opportunities in all client queries/contact.
- Accurately taking and processing all guest payments through the hotel billing till systems.
- Carrying out reception procedures as per the daily checklists.
- Carrying out administrative duties as required.
- Working within the guidelines of health and safety operatives to ensure all staff and guests are safe at all times.
- Ensuring your knowledge of Galgorm Collection and its facilities is up to date in order to upsell at every opportunity and maximise profitability.
Essential criteria, applicants must have;
- At least 6 months’ experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment in a customer-facing role.
- Confident IT skills to include word and excel.
- Experience in the hospitality industry.
- A good customer service background with the ability to demonstrate skills that deliver outstanding customer service.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be warm, friendly, and energetic with great pride in your overall appearance.
- A flexible work approach.
- Previous experience working as a Receptionist.
- Previous experience working as a switchboard operator.
Perks of the job!!
We’re passionate about service, our guests, and, of course, our people. Whether you are new to Hospitality, fancy a different career path or want to extend your knowledge, Galgorm Collection can offer you an endless amount of opportunities. Why work for us? Click here to find out more! https://www.galgorm.com/why-work-with-us.html
We reserve the right to enhance the criteria to aid shortlisting and, in the event, that we receive large numbers of applications only those that are shortlisted will be contacted.
GALGORM COLLECTION ARE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERS
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.00-£12.50 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness programme
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ballyclare, BT39 0AH: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: RHRH 03/22