Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven! We have a part time opportunity for an Ice Cream Kiosk Attendant / Shop Assistant for our Bertie's Ice Cream outlet to join us on a seasonal basis. With full training and support, you will help us to deliver great memories that last a lifetime for our guests.
A little About Us & What We Offer
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK’s most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands & retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- Great opportunities to develop with funded qualifications from Level2 to Master's Degrees
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
£9.50 per hour
Various hours available
What You'll Be Doing
As a Bertie's Ice Cream Assistant, with full training you’ll be serving our guest their favourite seaside treat! This is a lone working role based within a small kiosk / outlet.
- Greet guests and serve ice cream
- Cash handling
- Always taking Health & Safety very seriously
What We Would Like You To Bring
You don’t need experience to join our Team, you may have retail or customer experience, but we are just looking for a magic smile and a great customer facing attitude. Please Note: This is a lone working role and therefore individuals would need to meet the minimum lone working age limit of 18+.