Ryde, Isle of Wight
We are looking for an organised administrator to look after contract management within the IT function across No7 Beauty Company as well as providing general administrative assistance to the IT team. This role is 37 hours per week, based remotely or from our Nottingham or Isle of Wight offices.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Director of IT, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day renewals of IT contracts for Hardware, Software & Services across the portfolio of Brands within the No7 Company, including supporting their personal administrative activities . You will liaise with key stakeholders and ensure the scope & terms of the contract are in line with our policies & procedures. Setting up new suppliers and providing them with a purchase order for services. You’ll also ensure SLAs are met and that the relationship with the vendor remains mutually beneficial. The day to day actions and key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Vendor set up, due diligence, contract and SOW sign-off management.
- Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure timely renewals
- Ensuring finance approvals in line with Delegation of Authority
- Liaising with legal and internal teams to process contract paperwork
- Purchase to Pay responsibilities and Purchase order processing – Training will be given
- Assisting with Capital Investment Requests
- General admin, team support as needed
- Support Director of Technology with persona administrative activities.
The successful applicant will have:
- Strong written and oral communications Skills
- Problem solving attitude with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
Why Liz Earle:
- A comprehensive onboarding programme
- Generous product discount
- Friends and family discount scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days a year holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Monthly Liz Earle Goodie Box
Our great British beauty brand started life on the idyllic Isle of Wight back in 1995. Our co-founders, Liz Earle and Kim Buckland, paired their beauty business know-how and a passion for botanical ingredients, natural health and wellbeing to create a multi award-winning beauty range, which is today loved by millions. We are now a business of over 800 staff all over the UK.
From day one, our Precious Recipe – We Care More, We Never Settle, We Are One Team, has been at the heart of the business. It’s a collection of special ingredients that make us who we are, shaping every decision across the business, from our Customer Advisors to members of our Management Team. It’s because of these strong values that it’s important to us to find the best people with the right skills and the right attitude to help the business grow, working to continually delight our customers.
Liz Earle is now part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores worldwide and a network of over 440,000 colleagues. Our purpose is to help people live happier and healthier lives. We work alongside our No 7 Beauty Company Brands such as No7, Soap&Glory, Sleek, and YourGoodSkin and touch the lives of millions with our passionate, innovative and pioneering approach to Beauty and Healthcare.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com