Our client based in Forres are looking to recruit an experienced PA/Administrative Officer on a full-time, temporary ongoing basis. The successful candidate will take a proactive approach to their work and must be available for an immediate start. This is a hybrid role however the location is rural so requires the ability to travel for on site days. The pay rate for this position is £14.26 p/h.
Key tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- Undertake diary management ensuring maximisation of available time, liaising with key internal and external contacts to prioritise activities, optimise planning, and ensure time-effective meetings
- Assist with email management, filing and prioritisation, to ensure task visibility and completion as required.
- Maintain a message diary.
- Deal with routine enquiries from internal and external parties, providing information and guidance.
- Prepare and maintain budget overviews and tracking reports for various departments as appropriate
- Prepare and compose draft correspondence to a high standard.
- Promptly and professionally address ad hoc issues as they arise (e.g. late notice of cancellation of meetings, re-arranging meetings at short notice, responding to emergencies and alerting relevant senior management)
- Act as minute secretary for internal meetings - recording minutes and action points and circulating agendas and relevant additional documentation.
- Process order requisitions via internal systems, including ordering and maintaining departmental supplies and reconciling of purchase card items.
- Planning and booking travel and accommodation and catering.
- Maintain departmental systems relating to record keeping and information to ensure that monitoring data is available for reporting purposes and to ensure compliance with policies, procedures and processes
- Liaise with internal support departments in order to build relationships and contacts to facilitate the future exchange of information
- Provide co-ordination and administrative support for external and internal projects within the department.
- Contribute to the planning and organising of events, maintaining a log of key activities.
- Other duties as reasonably requested by senior staff from time to time.
- Educated to Degree level or possess equivalent relevant experience)
- Demonstrable comprehensive administrative experience
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, including a high level of literacy and
- Experience of working within an executive environment supporting senior colleagues
- Experience of dealing with sensitive, high profile and/or complex enquiries
- Highly developed planning and organisation skills
- Strong computer literacy skills, including: Microsoft office suite, administrative management systems, experience of maintenance and reporting of budget and finances.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to work in a small team and relate well to a wide range of people including those in senior positions
- Ability to engender trust among colleagues and operate with professional credibility
- A demonstrable ability to deal effectively with highly sensitive matters within the context of the role and to maintain confidentiality at all times.
Blue Arrow is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to helping find great work opportunities for great people.
Phone : 01224 621200
Please contact between 09:00-18:00.
Apply On Company Site
SIMILAR JOB CATEGORIES
Jobs in Forres Temporary Jobs in Forres
Thousands of jobs for all cities and positions on edmeg.com Thousands of career opportunities are waiting for you at edmeg.com.
Fill out the form if you want to be informed first before similar jobs.