Power Platform Developer
2-3 Days in MK Office
£55,000 per annum
Power Platform Developer to join an innovative company in the transport sector with a unified goal to deliver an unparalleled service for the community.
This role will see you maintaining Power Platforms whilst working with a team to support operating processes.
An ideal candidate would have a strong background in the development of Power Apps paired with extensive knowledge of Power Automate or related solutions.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Owning all elements relating to the Power Platform solution set.
- Defining best practices and principles for the use of SharePoint and MS Teams.
- Playing a pivotal part in the solution design process.
- Working closely with the IT team to introduce data management best practices.
- Migrating areas of solution development from 3rd party suppliers.
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- 3+ years of experience in Power Apps Development.
- Extensive experience with Power Apps, Power Automate or related solutions.
- Experience implementing and upgrading Power Platform solutions.
- Strong knowledge of PowerBI operation.
It would be great if you also had:
- Degree education in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Up to 12% pension contribution
- 36 days of holiday a year inclusive of bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Exceptional learning and development programmes