Packing Operatives needed in a factory based in Bason Bridge, near Highbridge and Bridgwater.
Powder processing facility that manufactures and supplies a wide range of products including colourings, flavourings and savoury powders.
To work as part of a team, carrying out designated duties to ensure production, safety and hygiene requirements of the plant and working environment.
Will need own transport due to factory location.
- Pack the products into the required packaging and palletise.
- Complete the necessary records
- Clean all areas of plant and equipment to achieve the necessary standards of Hygiene.
- Be prepared to undertake appropriate training in order to acquire further skills.
- The required levels of literacy and numeracy
- Physical strength(handle and move 25kg bags)
- Opportunity to progress within the business
- On site parking
- No weekends!
- Opportunity to learn and take various courses in-house
Monday-Friday, 3 shift patterns (rotating), shifts are 6am to 2.30pm, 10pm to 6.30am and 2pm to 10.30pm
£12.73 per hour, Overtime (over 40 hours, optional) – £18.27 per hour
Will be working through an employment agency to start with, will be taken on permanently after a probation period.
Apply today for immediate start!
|Company||:||Susan Hamilton Group|
|Contact||:||Highbridge Susan Hamilton Group Contact Number|
Apply On Company Site
SIMILAR JOB CATEGORIES
Jobs in Highbridge Production Operatives Jobs in Highbridge
Thousands of jobs for all cities and positions on edmeg.com Thousands of career opportunities are waiting for you at edmeg.com.
Fill out the form if you want to be informed first before similar jobs.