Vacancy ID 13877
We are currently recruiting for a full-time temporary Programme Support Officer for an Oxford University department.
- Becoming fully conversant with Concerto software and the Handbook to provide guidance and monitor project progress to ensure compliance with the University processes. This will involve rapidly gaining an in depth understanding of new and existing projects in order to ensure projects comply with due process. Supporting the Programme Managers’ monitoring of capital projects within their programme(s) with respect to project quality, performance management, benchmarking, financial and audit processes
- Representing the department and Programme Manager(s) as required including as first point of contact for internal departments and external organisations.
- Managing an extensive suite of project specific documentation including financial, procedural and legal paperwork.
- Ensuring all project documentation and data is accurately filed on a regular and efficient basis, including electronic records.
- Rapid and accurate minute taking at workshops and meetings in order that a report may be prepared. This will involve technical, design, construction, internal and legal data as well as opinions and comment. Facilitate the timely distribution of reports and communication of follow up action lists.
- Accurate and detailed diary management for a designated Programme Manager, including the resolution of diary clashes and preparation of meeting papers.
- Managing incoming correspondence and emails identifying and prioritising items for immediate action. In particular, the worker will be required to identify any potential issues and ensure that these are escalated appropriately.
The Temporary Staffing Service supports University of Oxford departments and affiliated colleges with the recruitment of temporary admin and clerical staff. Personal information provided to the University of Oxford is held in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and related UK data protection legislation.
|Company||:||University Of Oxford Tss|
|Position||:||Programme Support Officer|
|Contact||:||Oxford University Of Oxford Tss Contact Number|
Apply On Company Site
SIMILAR JOB CATEGORIES
Jobs in Oxford Programme Support Officer Jobs in Oxford Full-Time Jobs in Oxford
Thousands of jobs for all cities and positions on edmeg.com Thousands of career opportunities are waiting for you at edmeg.com.
Fill out the form if you want to be informed first before similar jobs.