Project Management Administrator role:
Hours: 9am-5pm (Mon-Fri) Fulltime
Work pattern: (Hybrid: WFH, twice a week onsite)
Locations: Must be able to travel to Milton Keynes and London (Euston)
Salary: £150.00 per day
Contract: 6-month contract
Our client is looking for an individual with a critical, and analytical mind, with a strong drive and a great eye for detail to help assist and support the PMO function within the client's various projects and programmes. You will be tasked with providing full administrative support within this office and the team, delivering key activities required to execute the programme governance including planning, dependency management, risk and issue management, resourcing, and finance.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Supporting manage the action log, tracking progress, and running through actions in project meetings.
- Co-ordinating updates and producing weekly reports.
- Leasing with internal procurement, financial and risk leads.
- Leasing with Programme and workstreams leads.
- Scheduling meetings/workshops.
- Attending meetings/workshops, capturing minutes both virtually and sometimes onsite.
- Ownership of small project initiatives ensuring that stakeholders are engaged, and deliverables achieved.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent and proven stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as the role requires the ability to liaise multiple levels of authority internally and externally.
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Able to adapt to change.
- Effective prioritisation to meet multiple deadlines.
- Understanding of project management best practices and project delivery lifecycle.
Advanced working knowledge of MS office applications, (especially Excel: V-look ups and Pivot tables).
- Full paid training.
- Competitive pay rate/Pay.
- Overtime and bonus incentives.
- Great career progression.
- Potential to work with the client on other future roles.
- Proof of Right to work in the UK.
- Proof of National Insurance - NI Card, payslip or P60/P45.
- Proof of Address dated within the last 3 months - Driver/provisional License, Utility bill, Bank statement.
- 3 Years referencing details (Blue Arrow will apply for these).
- DBS (processed by Blue Arrow- External DBS accepted if on the update service.
- Credit Check.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement.
If you are interested in the role, please apply with your CV.