Please note you must be at least 18 years old to be considered for this role as it involves the sale of alcohol.
As Seasonal Bar Staff at Miller & Carter - Bedford, you are the personality behind the beer pumps and the expert on the drink's menu. You’ll thrive on the hustle and bustle of a fast-paced shift, always rising to the challenge!
Join us at Miller and Carter, the home of the Steak Geeks. We take the bull by the horns. Picture perfect steaks, butchered, aged and cooked to perfection. We add a special touch to every occasion. If you fancy yourself as a steak geek, we want to hear from you.
All management employees are enrolled onto our unique and industry leading 3 day Steak School, and we are proud as the ONLY restaurant chain to be awarded ‘The Masters of Steak' accreditation.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
- Flexible shifts - to fit around the other important things in life.
- Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter, a family roast at Toby Carvery or socialising with friends in the city at All Bar One, we’ve got you covered.
- Hastee Pay – no more waiting for payday, you can access your earned pay when you need it.
- Never a dull moment - fun, laughs and lifelong friends!
- Team Socials – work hard, play hard!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS BAR STAFF YOU'LL...
- Greet, serve and look after our guests so they go home happy
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Work with our team to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love
- Be a champion of brand standards
- Be willing to be flexible and available to work various shift patterns across key festive dates
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect drink, and our teams are no different. You’ll...
- Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
- Have a great eye for detail
- Always give great service
- Be a fun-loving, social, team player