Tom Howley, market leader for British, bespoke kitchens is the fastest growing, premium kitchen company in the UK, with 18 showrooms and ambitious growth plans. We are proud to manufacture all of our furniture in the UK and offer a comprehensive design, manufacture and installation service. We are looking for Kitchen Sales Designers to join our new Tom Howley Nottingham Showroom.
Our advanced systems and training allow us to offer an unusually high standard of bespoke design to ensure that every client we see can be offered the best possible design solution.
To achieve success at Tom Howley, we will provide you with all the training and support for a prosperous career in the most ambitious kitchen brand in the UK.
- You will be designing and selling bespoke Tom Howley kitchens, boot rooms, utilities and more.
- You will benefit from a highly successful national marketing strategy to support your earning potential.
- Working out of one of our luxury kitchen showrooms alongside your Showroom Manager.
- Supported by dedicated drawing office, operations and client services departments allows you to focus solely on the design and sales process.
- Willing to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer-centric attitude
- A passion for design
- A proven sales record
- All expenses paid induction at Head Office
- A comprehensive Sales training programme
- A comprehensive Design training programme
- IT, software and technical training
- You will be supplied with the latest IT equipment and bespoke software
- Ongoing sales and design mentoring to assist your performance
Please apply today using the below link or alternatively, for more information regarding this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
E-Mail Adress : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact between 09:00-18:00.
Apply On Company Site
SIMILAR JOB CATEGORIES
Jobs in Nottingham
Thousands of jobs for all cities and positions on edmeg.com Thousands of career opportunities are waiting for you at edmeg.com.
Fill out the form if you want to be informed first before similar jobs.