Outstanding SEN school are searching for an enterprising and enthusiastic unqualfied teaching assistant to join their staff team
The school values academic success, while also championing an electrifying and dynamic curriculum that challenges all students to realise their full potential, whilst also equipping them with essential life skills to help with modern day life. Such positions provide a great start to your career within the education sector or add to your ever-growing experience!
The school are looking for someone with a degree or strong background in core subjects to be able to lead and cover a variety of lessons throughout the school timetable.
This role is ideal for someone seeing to gain valuable classroom experience prior to embarking on a teaching career, or a great opportunity for any graduates seeking a bold new career change.
- As a unqualified teacher/cover supervisor, you are responsible for supervising work pre-set in accordance with the schools’ guidelines, and ensuring such work is carried out to the best of their abilities
- To manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they undertake their work and ensuring a constructive and positive environment is always enforced.
- De-escalating situations within the classroom in the correct way certifying safeguarding procedures are always adhered.
- Collecting of work at the end of the lesson and returning it to the appropriate recipient.
- Reporting any safeguarding concerns using the school’s referral procedures and safeguarding policies.
- Someone who truly cares for the education of children and thrives in an environment working with likeminded individuals.
- A person who has a passion for installing confidence, knowledge and skills into forming children into becoming members of society later in life.
- Somebody with desire to go the extra mile for their students and truly influence their futures.
- A character who truly makes a difference in the classroom and enjoys working with young people.
- Excellent communication skills; Verbal/written and reading comprehension
- Proven track record of positively impacting the lives of children, please note - this can be in any field.
- Right to work in the U.K.
Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
CPD courses & Free Webinars during half terms
CV writing & support Social events, opportunity to network with other educational staff
A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
If this is the role for you, apply today! Alternatively, please call us on 0191 279 7270 or email cv to Katie.email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.
|Job Location||:||Newcastle Upon Tyne|
|Position||:||Unqualified Teaching Assistant|
Phone : 0191 279 7270
E-Mail Adress : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact between 09:00-18:00.
Apply On Company Site