Department: Food and Beverage
Job Level: Team Member
Job Type: Full Time
Hours per week: 40
Job Reference: REQ8138
Date Posted: 17 March
At Park Plaza, first class service and delicious food and drinks are every bit as important to the hotel experience as a great night’s sleep. That is why your skills in serving and presenting these as a Waiter/Waitress are so important. We are looking for a Waiter/Waitress:
- Who will take orders and deliver food & drinks in an efficient and friendly manner
- Who ensures our restaurant runs smoothly, delivering memorable experiences
- Who is passionate about exceeding guests’ expectations
- Who shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
- With previous experience as a Waiter/Waitress preferable
- Two wellness days per year, meaning all team members start with 30 days holiday per year (pro rata) – this increases with service!
- Salary: £11.50 per hour plus Service Charge
- Two meals per day, every day (including days off if you wish to come in!)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Access to free financial and mortgage advice
- Shift patterns shared at least 2 weeks in advance so you can plan your life around work!
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Great Learning and development opportunities
Park Plaza. Be part of it.
|Contact||:||London Park Plaza Contact Number|
Apply On Company Site
SIMILAR JOB CATEGORIES
Jobs in London Waiter/Waitress Jobs in London Full-Time Jobs in London
Thousands of jobs for all cities and positions on edmeg.com Thousands of career opportunities are waiting for you at edmeg.com.
Fill out the form if you want to be informed first before similar jobs.