At IKEA, it so much more than a job.
We are looking to welcome part time Warehouse Operative's in our fantastic & ever-growing Replenishment team.
In the IKEA world, we call this position Goods Flow Co-worker.
Expected Starting Date: 15th December 2022
WHAT WE OFFER
- £10.10 basic hourly rate
- Living Wage Foundation Employer
- Part time - 20 hour contract, the shift pattern for this role is 6am-10am 5 days a week including alternate weekends.
This could be an opportunity to start a journey of growth and development within IKEA.
- Flexibility on availability to be discussed during interviews
- We offer permanent contracts, advanced scheduling & regular weekend off
Due to Health & Safety regulations, applicants must be over the age of 18
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS
Our co-workers bring unique ideas and talent to work every day and we offer a variety of benefits that suit their and their family's everyday needs.
- 15% co-worker discount & I-Benefits discount portal helping you save £100’s on Highstreet retailers
- Free & Confidential Employee Assistance Program and Wellbeing Portal
- X3 Life Assurance, enhanced statutory pension contributions & interest free loans
- Holiday on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
- Family Friendly policies & benefits
- Commitment to your development throughout your IKEA career, starting on your first day
- Free parking and you can also enjoy a free hot or cold meal option every shift!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
You care about making a positive impact in the world. We are looking for proactive and energetic individuals, who are not afraid to work in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment. We are on the lookout for someone who has great communication skills, attention to detail and enables a successful shopping experience for our customers by ensuring that our products are in the right place at the right time.
Togetherness is one of the core values in the IKEA culture, we expect our candidates to be natural team players and problem solvers, this is especially true for our logistics department which is one of the most crucial parts to our stores!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
As part of the logistics team in a store, you will have the customers at heart. Your daily duties will be receiving stock. You will work with our internal systems to ensure that customers have accurate and full stock availability at all times.
We expect you to take responsibility to ensure a safe working environment for yourself, your co-workers, and our customers.
We are looking for someone who has good IT skills & a customer service mindset. You will have the ambition to grow within IKEA and to help develop others too.
WE CARE FOR THE PEOPLE
It takes the diversity of thought, background, and culture to make great ideas a reality. We welcome candidates from all walks of life to join us, where we feel valued for our uniqueness and recognised for our diverse talents.
RECRUITMENT PROCESS INFORMATION
If you have any special requirements during the interview process, please let us know as soon as possible.
First step, please attach an updated CV with your application so we can get to know you better.
Second step, if successful you will be invited to an interview with one of our hiring managers.
Come see things a little differently with us and be part of creating a better everyday life for the many.
IKEA reserves the right to close a job vacancy earlier than originally advertised.
For any advice or support, email us @ email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help